Whether an organizational publication, annual report, white paper, fact sheet, or book – we want your message to get through. We know what makes a document readable and convincing – whether for print or electronic formats. So armed with 20 years of experience in desktop publishing design and development – we’ll provide you with the right mix of creativity and function to set your ideas off on the best page layout possible for your final product.
Our publication design process in six steps:
- Planning: The first step in publication design is planning. This involves determining the goals of the publication, identifying the target audience, and creating a plan for the content and layout.
- Content creation: The next step is to create the content included in the publication. This may involve writing, editing, proofreading text, and creating or selecting images and other visual elements.
- Layout design: Once the content is created, the next step is to design the publication layout. This involves selecting fonts, colors, and other design elements and determining the placement of text and images.
- Review and revision: After the layout is designed, the publication will go through a review process. This may involve several rounds of revisions, with feedback provided by editors, designers, and other stakeholders.
- Production: The publication is ready once the design and content are finalized. This involves preparing the files for printing or digital distribution and may include working with printers, publishers, or other production partners.
- Distribution: The publication is distributed to its intended audience. This may involve printing and mailing physical copies or publishing digital versions online or through other channels.
Throughout the publication design process, it is essential to focus on the goals and needs of the target audience and ensure that the design and content work together to communicate the intended message effectively.